What are the detailed parameters of LED display screen module ICND2163?
33~64 sweep PWM constant current output LED display driver chip
ICND2163 will cache the input 16-bit data and convert it into gray scale output, and improve the consistency of low gray display by optimizing PWM output. Internal LED open circuit detection is integrated, thus solving the open circuit cross problem. The internal self-built fading circuit can eliminate the lower ghost fading well.
ICND2163 internally adopts current precision control technology, which can make inter-chip error less than ±2.0% and inter-channel error less than ±2.0%. The display can effectively solve the problems of low gray block, off-color, pockmark, and darkness of the first line.
- 16-way PWM constant current source output 33~64 sweep arbitrary sweep
- Output current setting range.
0.5～25mA×16@VDD=5V Road constant current output
- 0.5～18mA×16@VDD=4.2V Road constant current output
- 0.5～10mA×16@VDD=3.3V Road constant current output current accuracy
- Between channels: ±1.0% (typical), ±2.0% (maximum)
- Between chips: ±1.0% (typical), ±2.0% (maximum)
- 8-bit current gain adjustment: 12.5%~200%
- Constant current source output inflection point 0.3V min.
- Fast output current response OE (min.): 20ns@VDD=5V
- Data transfer frequency: fMAX=25MHz
- Supply voltage: VDD=3.3~5.5V
- Operating temperature range: Topr=-40～85℃
- Integrated lower ghost elimination function
- Integrated lamp bead protection circuit to reduce lamp bead damage Eliminate open-circuit cross
- Effectively solve the low gray block, off-color, pockmark, the first line dark
- Package: SSOP24